منتدايات الأوائل التعليمية

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدايات الأوائل التعليمية

منتدى تعليمى يشمل جميع المراحل التعليمة الأزهرية

A meeting in Quenco

عمر العزازى
    عمر العزازى
    المدير المسئول
    المدير المسئول

عدد المساهمات : 74
    نقاط : 196
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2010
    الموقع : https://alawa2l.yoo7.com

A meeting in Quenco  Empty A meeting in Quenco

مُساهمة من طرف عمر العزازى الإثنين نوفمبر 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Leila meets Dr Hafez
    Leila was worried because Amalia was unfriendly to her. She went to see Dr Hafez. He was sitting in front of his laptop computer as he had problems with it. He would go to his office in Quenco to have it fixed and he would meet the UNESCO people. He asked her to accompany him.
    Leila talks about the unfriendly Amalia
    Leila told Dr Hafez how Amalia was unfriendly to her. He asked her not to be silly and to be friendly with her. They were about the same age and the same profession. Leila said it might be because Amalia was under her charge. Dr Hafez said Amalia was a good archaeologist and she worked well.
    Leila in the old town
    The next morning they went to Quenco. Amalia was driving. Dr Hafez went to his office. Leila wandered in the old part of the town. She saw some Spanish-style houses and squares. The women were dressed in colourful clothes.
    Leila goes to a café
    Leila felt tired and needed to sit down and have a drink. She had half an hour as she would meet Dr Hafez at twelve. She found a café. When she saw Amalia sitting, she decided to sit with her to make friends with her as Dr Hafez had advised. She stopped when she saw a man sitting with her. He was Martin Lander. She went directly to meet Dr Hafez. She asked him to come and see the man (whom he suspected) sitting with the girl (whom he trusted).
    "Dr Hafez, quick, come with me. I have to show you something", said Leila to Dr Hafez. When they reached the café, they found neither Amalia nor Martin.
    "Are you sure it was the same man? If it was Lander, it'd be a bit strange. I agree. But I can't believe Amalia would do anything wrong", said Dr Hafez.

4- Martin was a liar.
    When they returned back to the camp. Leila logged onto the internet She was astonished when she knew that the United Mining ended its activity in Peru in 1999 Leila believed that Martin was a liar when he said he was mining engineer.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 4:14 pm